Thursday, April 17, 2008

Victorious Vicks

I've actually head it from a Filipino priest whose dad was a doctor in Philippines. Until I received this through an email sent to me. The humble Vicks Vapor Rub that we all grew up with. So for
Amazing! READ IT ALL. It works 100 percent of the time, although the scientists at the Canada Research council (who discovered it) aren't sure why.
To stop night time coughing in a child or an adult put Vicks Vapor Rub generously on the bottom of the feet at bedtime and then cover with socks(it felt lie a warm blanket that enveloped the body). Even persistent, heavy, deep coughing will stop in about five minutes and stay stopped for many, many hours of relief. This works 100 percent of the time, and is more effective in children than even very strong prescription cough medicines. In addition it is extremely soothing and comforting and they will sleep soundly.
For sure I'll try it the next time when I'm down with a bad cough..... hee hee can't wait for my next cough to try it out.

5 comments:

ernestdoe said...

my mum used to use it on me when i was little..
i miss her still.
u were'nt by any chance waiting for a cab at shaw centre 2-3 days ago, were u?

BoZoGEMOK said...

Yes, MOTHERS know BEST! I'm sure she's safe in the arms of Jesus watching over you!
Nope, I was at home on MC couple of days back... nowhere near Shaw Centre ;)

SIG said...

Oh yes yes we got an email from princess's godpa about this as she had problems with coughing at night but maybe we didn't do it often enough but didn't help her much.

ernestdoe said...

thanks!
and thanks for peeking at my blog.
btw my email is ernestdoe69@gmail.com

BoZoGEMOK said...

Deb, I've got to admit too that it didn't work for me with the Vicks now that I'm nursing a very very bad cough.