Sunday, April 22, 2007
I was shocked to read the following about cooking instant noodles in an email sent by a friend. Imagine how much toxics we have consumed even though we have followed the instructions on the packaging of the instant noodles?
Normally, we cook the instant noodles by putting the noodles into a pot with water, throw in the powder and let it cook for 3 mins.This is the WRONG method of cooking the instant noodles. By doing this, when we actually boil the ingredients in the powder, normally with MSG, it will change the molecular structures of the MSG causing it to be toxic.
The other thing that you may or may not realized is that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you have taken the noodles. So the CORRECT method, to cook the noodles are as follows:-
1. Boil the noodles in a pot with water.
2. Once the noodles is cooked, take out the noodles,and throw away the water which contains
3. Boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the hot boiling water and then
shut turn off the fire.
4. Only at this stage when the fire is off, and whilethe water is very hot, put the ingredients with
the powder into the water, to make the noodle soup.
5. However, if you need dry noodles, take out the noodles and add the ingredients with the
powder and toss it to get dry noodles.
Hope this piece of information is of importance to your health in relation to eating instant noodles and please apply this cooking method with immediate effect.