This is a very simple quick and easy recipe that I found in a forum shared by a member. This is a definitely a keeper!
1 egg beaten (for egg wash)
1. Preheat oven at 170-180 degree oven.
2. Thaw the frozen Pratas for 3-4 minutes
3. Place a sausage onto each prata and roll it up
4. With a knife make several slits onto the rolled pratas
5. Egg wash the rolled pratas and bake it in oven for 40-45 minutes.
Enjoy these oven baked looked like store bought croissants sausages rolls and impressed your family and friends..... (to all my fellow guys readers...go try it and impress your wives)